Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Problem Women Share After Their Hysterectomy.

While I am searching through the internet for a search to the solution to what many women are seeking. I find that the number one problem is "Weight Gain". I find many blaming thyroid and many blaming the hysterectomy surgery itself. Ladies, yes we had a piece of us taken away, logically our bodies have changed. Now we our self must change our Lifestyle, again I say we must, we made this decision when we chose to go through with the Hysterectomy. There is a Solution, Read: my weight gain solution.

1 comment:

  1. i think if Vaginal hysterectomy is done then there is less chance to gain weight.Vaginal hysterectomy is a procedure in which the uterus is surgically removed through the vagina. One or both ovaries and fallopian tubes may be removed during the procedure as well; removal of both ovaries and fallopian tubes is called bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy .

    ReplyDelete