Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Will I Gain Weight After My Hysterectomy?

Many women have mistaken belief that if they have a hysterectomy they will be thinner. I was one of those women. Like any major surgery you will gain weight after your hysterectomy. Many women do not prepare properly for this change and depending on what kind of hysterectomy you receive, weight gain may not be the only reaction you get from the hysterectomy. Although I did try to prepare myself for the change, I figured I would do pretty good being that I was pretty active and health cautious. I did research on hysterectomy outcome statistics,I searched for the types of hysterectomy,other options I may have had. The weight gain was something that I thought I could accomplish on my own and three years ago there was not much information or the
mention of weight gain after a hysterectomy.

It was harder than I thought and the hysterectomy had changed my total lifestyle.

If you are planning on having a hysterectomy or have been advised to do so, due to cancer or other complications, be prepared before going through the procedure.

Plan ahead on the weight gain after a hysterectomy and read more at:

My Solution to Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

My Weight Gain Solution After A Hysterectomy

A Solution to Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

Lose Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

Buy A Solution To Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

No comments:

Post a Comment