Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy- What's My Status.

The weight gain after my hysterectomy did not keep me from enjoying my 4th of July weekend. I was excited about going to Austin to see friends I hadn't seen in 15 years, the best part was that I went shopping for shorts, everything I had was falling off me. So I am proud to say I am back down to a size 7, it's been two years since I have seen seven and now I know there is no stopping me now. I am determined to get back down into a 5 by the end of the summer. Want to know how to lose weight gain after your hysterectomy? Read more at:

My Solution to Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

My Weight Gain Solution After A Hysterectomy

A Solution to Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

Lose Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

Buy A Solution To Weight Gain After A Hysterectomy

No comments:

Post a Comment